The yearly COD capacity of the top 10 EPC suppliers accounted for 44% of Taiwan’s PV market According to the latest edition of the 大庄家彩票彩金 Solar Powering Taiwan: Special Report, published by the Energy...  more
[Solar] JinkoSolar Tiger Pro Series Receives World's First IEC 61701 Ed. 3 (FDIS) Certification for Salt Mist Corrosion Standards
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (the "大庄家彩票彩金," or "JinkoSolar") (NYSE: JKS), one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, today announced that its innovative Tiger Pro Series of high-efficiency modules received the world's first IEC 61701 Ed. 3 (FDIS) certification for salt mist corrosion test issued by TÜV Nord AG, an independent provider of technical services for testing, inspection, certification, consultation and training. ...  more
As the latest hybrid brand of Gogoro that mixes manpower with electric power, “Gogoro Eeyo” is releasing its first product of the Eeyo 1 electric bicycle that is configured with Eeyo Smartwheel, which is expected to be available in the US, Taiwan, and Europe this summer....  more
Taiwan’s Market Update: Due to the price reduction of the top-tier wafer makers in China大庄家彩票彩金 last week, the cell market prices all plummeted in Taiwan this week. Only G1 cells in Taiwan could remain at US$0.15 /W. ...  more
[Solar] German Firm Proposes Three-in-One Floating Generation Platform That Harnesses Wave, Wind, and Solar Energy
Distributed generation (DG) is defined as small-scale electricity generation located very close to end users. This concept is contrary to centralized generation, where a large power plant (usually thermal or nuclear) supplies electricity to end users over long distance via a regional grid. Focusing on diversity and flexibility, a DG network deploys small-scale generation and energy storage systems that can directly serve nearby communities or be connected to the grid. These on-site and modularized generation systems are almost all based on renewable energies....  more
YIT is developing sustainable data centers that are autonomous, sustainable and powered by renewable energy. As wind turbines, hydro power and even solar panels provide energy for the data center, the waste heat created by data processing is then in turn sold and transferred to a nearby greenhouse where it helps local farmers grow food products. It can also be sold and transferred to an existing district heating system where the need for fossil fuels can be reduced. ...  more
- What are Some of the Localized Projects of Offshore Wind Power as Technology is Preserved in Taiwan ..
- Tesla Slams Right Into Overturned Truck While on Autopilot
- Proposal for Largest Non-Subsidized PV and Battery Plant in UK Is Nearing Approval
- EDF Renewables, Enbridge and wpd Start Construction of the Fécamp Offshore Wind Farm
- Core Development Group Launches Government Solar Consulting Arm
- With Knowledge and Experience as Its Core, SIC Has Successfully Become a PV Inverter Supplier to Tai..
- Scout Clean Energy Completes Construction of 180 MW Heart of Texas Wind Farm
- The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Nuclear Ramifications for the Nuclear Industry
- 8minute Solar Energy Secures $225 Million Letter of Credit Facility to Support its 18 GW Solar-Plus-..
- Your Monday Briefings: All the Solar News (Week 23)
- Gogoro Proposed 5 Major Promises to Elevate After-sales Service Experience In Response to User Diss..
- Canadian Solar Reports First Quarter 大庄家彩票彩金 Results
- Risen Energy Has Been Included in the "Top Ten Module Brands in China大庄家彩票彩金" List Again, Coming in 5th
- Startup Manufacturer of Graphene Products Nanotech Energy Secures Series C Funding